Frank G. Milo Agency is a trusted leader in providing quality protection, superior customer service, and low insurance rates with coverage tailored to your specific needs. Our agency, located in East Brunswick, New Jersey, proudly represents Allstate, Travelers, Foremost, Nationwide, National General, New Jersey Skylands, Progressive and many more. Representing these nationwide insurance carriers as well as many others enables our expert agents to effectively compare rates and coverage to ensure our clients receive the quality protection they deserve.
At Frank G. Milo Agency, we make it our top priority to assist you in identifying your specific needs, while putting together a personalized coverage plan. We strive to match you with the most comprehensive insurance package that caters to your unique requirements. Our knowledgeable agents are well versed on all aspects of NJ insurance so no matter where you are located across the state, we’ll have you covered with a dependable policy you can rely on. We welcome you to join our family and learn about our numerous options for NJ insurance.
Our agency currently provides auto/car insurance, business/commercial insurance, life insurance, and health insurance. Call us today at 732-613-9259 to speak with a professional insurance representative and receive a free insurance quote!
Why Choose Frank G. Milo Agency Insurance?
- Low Cost Auto / Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Business Insurance, Life and Health Insurance! – with the ability to quote & write for multiple NJ insurance companies, we’re always competitive.
- Quality Service! – Our old fashion approach to quality service and the added advantage of having a licensed agent on your side will keep you a happy customer.
- Comparative Car Insurance Quotes! – With our Online Auto Insurance Rater we’ll quickly be able to provide rates for multiple ‘A’ rated carriers, giving you the ability to save time and money on your auto insurance.
- Cheap Car Insurance Rates for All! – as authorized producers of multiple car insurance companies, we can find anyone low rates! We even offer cheap auto insurance quotes on high risk insurance, young driver insurance, Drivers with DUI’s, NJ SR22 Insurance, non owner insurance & liability auto insurance
- Licensed Agents – Our entire staff is licensed by the NJ Department of Insurance and are experts in auto insurance. We can help in all stages of your auto insurance policy, from quoting, to purchasing, to servicing…we’re always just a phone call away.
- Instant Quotes! – Get Instant Quotes Online or by Calling 732-613-9259!
An Independent Advantage
We are Independent Agents in East Brunswick, New Jersey, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Frank G. Milo Agency represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn’t purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make and one model. You wouldn’t have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family’s financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, you wouldn’t have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, because it’s up to you to make the final choice.